Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella means "hello beautiful" in Italian. I bought this shirt as a souvenir in Florence Italy in the summer of 2011. Purple is my favorite color and I found the phrase in Coca-Cola style writing irresistible to pass by. I don't remember how many Euros it cost me but I don't remember it being expensive. My friend/sister Erica (who is pictured in another post below) Fringed the shirt for me. (instruction in the DIY section). Fringe is a trend no one can ignore this season! Everything is Fringed now. I wanted a DIY fringe shirt and I desired it to be a t-shirt, like this one. It jazzes up a somewhat plain T.

The high waisted maxi skirt was thrifted from Goodwill for about 3$. The high Split gives it sexy appeal like no other. 
Pink cross body chain bag from Forever 21.


The hot pink strap heels are from Rainbow. 30$ people. I'm telling you, Do Not clown Rainbow. Shop in their shoe section. Shopping on a budget is not a game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment