Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Paradise

This day was a very DIY type of day. I'm wearing my DIY bleached denim shirt tied at the bottom, my DIY studded shorts, DIY bracelet, and matching blue DIY statement necklace on the back of my shorts. (Check out details for each piece in the DIY section).

 I also have on a blue Gummy Time watch with an interchangeable white face, and black tights underneath the shorts. 






 I thought the chunky rhinestone necklace was more appropriate underneath the collar than my DIY necklace, but I still wanted to wear it. So what other place better than hanging out the back pocket to show it off! 


My new beautiful blue Jeffrey Campbell Lita look-alike shoes (from Fordham street in the Bronx) were only 38$. It's true they are a very high shoe, but they are extremely comfortable heels to walk in and wear for long periods of time. The heel is thick giving your more balance, and the platform underneath the toe is very tall making the incline a lot less steeper than it appears. 

I decided to style my hair to the side and put on red lipstick for my fierce attitude. 



My cross body chain purse and black earrings are from Forever 21.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment