Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sexy Lace and a Sweet Face

This outfit was a huge hit! One of my all time favorites so far.
I added a orange, brown, khaki, and pink tone braided belt  and the red lipstick for a a pop of color. I styled my hair in a high bun because it is a very sleek and fashion forward hairstyle this season.


 I am wearing A black lace shirt from Forever 21 over a Bebe tank top. My khaki color maxi skirt is mesh material with a shorter slip build in underneath. I love this type of skirt:). The shoes I'm wearing are from the store I now work at called Shasa. If you live in Texas I advise you buy a pair or two TODAY. The Jeffrey Campbell Lita Look-alike heels are sooo comfortable you will think it's too good to be true. I'm not saying this to be a sales rep, but I'm sharing this because it's a break through discovery for women who can never find "comfortable" heels. It looks like you are walking on stilts but they are the cutest and most comfortable stilts you will ever buy. The store has almost all colors and the entire store is buy one item get the second item 10$ no matter what. (which is insane). Yes I will be spending my first pay check at the store. The purse I'm carrying is Kathy (New Zealand). I bought this rhinestone covered purse in Florence Italy summer of 2011. 


Jewelry: I am wearing some floral earrings from Forever 21 along with my Granddaughter's Club Spelman Legacy pin and a silver locket necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment