Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sheer Confidence

Sheer is a very very prominent trend this season. Whether it's chiffon or mesh material. Baring skin is in! (as it always has been). Showing skin with out it being directly out is an art that many designers are obsessed with this year. Designers such as Alexander McQueen, Rachael Roy, Dior, Versace, and Carolina Herrera have incorporated these materials in their Spring/Summer 2013 collections.


 I got this purse from Forever 21 in Times Square.
 The hot pink strap heels are from Rainbow for 30$
 Gold accents for me are very rare.

I got these leggings from the store I worked at called Shasa. You can get a pair of these leggings similar to mine from here (in trendy velvet) and here in Faux Leather (like mine). 

I love the cut outs of the back of the shirt and the detail at the top. 
XOXO 
Have a fashionable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment