Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Black & Gold...& Green

Here I am wearing a greenish-grey jumpsuit with black sequins on the shoulders, with pockets. I have paired it with a Black and Gold statement necklace I bought from H&M, and a gold chain. I bought this jumpsuit at my job at the store called Shasa this summer for about 20$. I took the chain off another item of clothing I bought at the store than I will show case in a later post. 

Black and Gold always look elegant together. Adding another color is one more way to add a twist to a classic color combination, and stand out. Always try to make a personal change to looks that you are inspired by! Don't play it safe.



 I bought these shoes at Shasa for about 10$!


Jumpsuits are becoming a classic piece with a different twist every few years. There are different variations but the silhouette is the same. It's a playful article that is glamorous with the right accessories!
 This Kathy New Zealand purse is one of the loves of my life in my closet. I got it in Florence Italy. If anyone knows me, they know I love sparkle and rhinestones in particular. This purse is a dream!

 The photographer made me laugh!
 Got it back together haha.
 The leather jacket came from Jimmy Jazz a few years ago in New York. (I pushed up the sleeves. they are originally 3/4 sleeves not 1/2.)
 I'm wearing black circle earrings from Forever 21, and black and gold bracelets and bangles.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment