Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nothing to Wear!

This day was wonderful. I felt amazing because I looked amazing.  I woke up feeling stressed because I thought I had nothing to wear. I picked something easy just to force myself to hurry up. I decided I was going to wear this simple dress and jazz it up somehow. This is what I came up with in a few minutes and I couldn't have been happier with the way I styled this dress. When you think you have run all out of options you haven't. All you have to do is get a little creative and shake things up!
I am still in LOVE with this look:)
 Here I am wearing:

  • some brown and tan Bakers heels 
  • a striped dress from Shasa 
  • a ombre blue mens shirt (that I thrifted)
  • a envelope color block structured purse from PinkHeart Accessories with gold accents (label is Urban Expressions)
  • My sunglasses are from PinkHeart again
  • a gold and purple ring from Forever21
  • Gold hoops and a necklace from Forever21 with a pink heart charm on it (lol)
  • and last but not least a orange pashmina scarf borrowed from a friends closet!


No comments:

Post a Comment