Saturday, August 17, 2013

GLO

This was a wonderful day. 




The blue and white polk dot pants I'm wearing are from Forever21.
Gucci Wallet.
My blue (bracelet) is actually a stone necklace I bought in Mexico a few years ago. 
My shades were 8$ from Pinkheart accessories in Atlantic Station in Atlanta Georgia.

Flower Earrings are from Forever21. 

(Best Braid out of my life. lol I had it conrowed for five days then took it out.)
My colors are very subdued so I choose red lipstick for a pop.
I cut the shirt myself. DIY

The shoes were 30$ from Rainbow.
My top is the T-shirt for my organization the AUC Tigersharks Swim Club comprised of Spelman, Morehouse and Clark Atlanta University swimmers. My freshman year I was the First Female Captain in history. It's an amazing revival story. We are rebuilding a legacy and I'm a part of the history now. 
Learn More HERE.
This is the day we had our GLO in the dark swim party for a fundraiser, So I wore it for advertisement. It was epic and this year will be bigger and better.


This photo above is the most liked picture to date on my Instgram account @HoustonScott
This was when the fun started at our GLO in the dark pool party!!! #GLO
Morehouse College Archer Hall
and
It's happening again this Fall Semester! 
I hope to see you there if you're in the AUC. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment