Saturday, August 31, 2013

Neon + Neon

Here I am wearing a sheer neon blue scarf over a plain black long sleeve t-shirt. I paired my cheetah print pants with black pumps and a stellar hot pink neon quilted purse with gold accents.  


I didn't write much on this post because there is a wonderfully written Accessories Report on collegefastionista.com  by Lauren Synder, about this look. Please go check it out! 
Here I am wearing the same scarf at the annual Granddaughters Club Tea on Spelman College's campus. The attire is hat a glove. The Granddaughters Club (started in 1910) is the legacy club on campus for students that have a relative that attended Spelman. They were the historians before Spelman even thought to hire one. They were the keepers of history and tradition, and still are to this day. I was the Web Master of this club last year. 

Two of my cousins have attended Spelman and many of the men in my family have graduated from Morehouse College (our brother school right next to us). I'm continuing the legacy and aiming to keep it in the family for generations to come!

Check out my dear friend's blog about Spelman and her experience (Danyelle in the top center pic). It has a vast WEALTH of info on Spelman. I'm in love with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment