Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Resources

This look had so many different inspirations.
 It has become one of my favorites.
I wore my Urban Expressions Purse to match my head wrap.
The leg warmers were trending, and I wore them with my patterned stockings because I didn't own any suspender stockings that were so popular at the time. 
I do the best that I can with what I have. I may not buy every trend that comes out, but I draw inspiration and creativity from it and create a masterpiece to the best of my ability with the resources I have.
This stockings were thrifted from my mother's closet.
The shorts are in my DIY section. They are from Goodwill and I bleached, cut, and distressed them. The Camera at night made them look a lot brighter than they actually are. They were bleached in an ombre fashion. The pics in DIY do it justice. 
I chose to wear my scarf as a belt:
 It matched the blue in my head wrap, and was a unique and innovative way to wear it. 
Try wearing an accessory in a new way and tell me what you come up with.
One of my Morehouse Brothers Regi Carthen 
@_igerregi on Instagram
Yep. We're cool like that.
I love this June Ambrose inspired Head Wrap
XOXO
Share, Comment, Subscribe:)

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment