Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Lovely Day







Such a beautiful bright sunny day this was! 
The colors of my outfit are obviously red, green, white, and brown. I chose the cheetah earrings to accent the browns in my outfit, and the red lipstick to go with the red in my purse. I chose this purse because the green in it matched my skirt. 
The slightest accent colors can bring another dimension to your outfit. In the past I would hate not to match everything, but I have now learned that not being so matchy-matchy is-sophisticated style. 
The braided neutral belt: I thrifted from Goodwill.
My green ring is from Forever21




I love my Forever21 High-Low skirt.


Here I am in front of the MLK Jr. statue on Morehouse College's campus in front of King's Chapel. 

A white tank top is a staple item everyone MUST have in her or his closet.
My ankle booties (wedges) are from rainbow. 30$




Braid out with a fierce lip.
My my multi color  hounds tooth purse is Burton (predominately known for their ski and snowboard gear)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment